Disclaimer: Iam NOT an investment advisor. Any information mentioned on this website is not a recommendation to either buy or sell or trade in it. All information in this website is just a collation of data that i happen to read on the internet or elsewhere. Nothing written here should be taken as a hot tip or recommendation. Please contact a competent Financial Planner registered with SEBI to further your investment portfolio. Thank You.
- Tax & Estate Planning – FPSB
- Investment Planning – FPSB
- Retirement Planning & Employee Benefits – FPSB
- Risk Analysis & Insurance Planning – FPSB
- NSE Certification in Financial Markets – Securities Market
- NSE Cerfitication in Financial Markets – Mutual Funds
- NSE Certification in Financial Markets – Fundamental Analysis
- NSE Ceritification in Financial Markets – Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- NSE Certification in Financial Markets – Financial Markets (Advanced)
- NSE Certification in Financial Markets – Capital Market (Dealers)
From 1997 to 2012, I worked in IT as a Systems and Network Administrator (2000-2012 in Singapore). Finance, Business and Investing is where my primary interests lie. Since 2005, I have been an active investor in the Indian stock markets. Other interests include reading (mostly non-fiction and biographies), movies, music, cricket, football, travel etc.
- Liju Philip