2009 – A recap
Posted on: December 28, 2009 /
- Completed my MBA. Finally.
- Went Bangkok for Valentine’s day
- Visited Velankanni church and fulfilled a long pending desire of mine.
- Celebrated our first Wedding Anniversary at Hyderabad among friends and family.
- My brother got married.
- Moved my blog from WordPress to a self hosted domain. Went with the WordPress recommendation of Justhost as the service provider; and their service has been superb. Havent had any issues with them yet.
- Completed 5 years of blogging. Non-stop.
- Completed 9 years in Singapore. Never believed i would last so long here.
- Increased my investments in the stock market. Took the crash in the begining of the year as an opportunity to buy into some good stocks at cheap. And when the market recovered a bit, i was into profits already.
- Didnt fall sick even a single day the whole year. Thank God for small mercies. Hope it stays that way.
- Wifey joined me here in Singapore. Loving it.
- Started off slow, but in the last 2 months of the year, read 4 books. Hope to continue into the new year.
- Watched almost 150 movies in the whole year. Managed to document only around 120 of them in the Movies page